Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > DS808 connection issue!!! please help!!!
DS808 connection issue!!! please help!!!

2688 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-20 21:04:41

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    MobileDoc of Milw
    2017-06-10 01:36:48
    So what's the EOBD option before any model symbol? I figured that was global OBD but concerned if I need to return this due to giving me some statement saying it won't open or go thru... Hoping other ppl had/have this problem??

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    mstansfield

2017-06-14 20:57:53 (Reply to:MobileDoc of Milw)

I believe I'm also having the same problem after the last update.  The generic OBDII function no longer works on my ds808 as well.  Seems that the update broke the software.  Hopefully they have a fix for it soon.  Is there anyone on here from Autel that can chime in on this one?  The error received every time you try to open the eOBD app is as follows regardless of the vehicle hooked up:

/data/data/com.Autel.maxi/lib/libDiag.so
    dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN13CEculnterface12SetKwpFilterEj7CBinary"
    referenced by "libDiag.so"

I believe this is what you are talking about.  I've sent in a complain to Autel about the issue and submitted diagnostic information but if anyone from Autel could chime in a let us know when there might be a fix for this it would be appreciated.  Spoke to US support on the phone and they were aware of the issue but had no information on a timeline or a fix.  I'm also thinking about returning my scanner as I just bought it and having failed functionality right out of the box is pretty disappointing.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-06-19 12:59:45 (Reply to:mstansfield)

Maybe the  OBDII might have recently been incorporated into the specific car software and called something like Generic Functions?

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    mstansfield

2017-06-20 21:04:41 (Reply to:MobileDoc of Milw)

It is working now with the latest software update. Came out today.
  Total1 Pages